The prompts for April are very special. They have been prepared by Tae-E (5) and Sun-Oo (6). We hope that their fantastic prompts will inspire you to look at the world from the perspective of your inner child.🧜♀️🧚♀️👑🦄🌈🧁
Here are some samples of the wonderful drawings donated to us by Tae-E and Sun-Oo.
Do keep in mind that making a drawing a day can become quite challenging. It is up to you how you tackle this challenge. If you are feeling ambitious, challenge yourself to make a drawing a day. If you’d like to spend more time with one prompt that is completely fine too. It’s 100% up to you.
* Feel free to replace words like “brother”, “mom”, or “dad” with people who evoke those feeling for YOU.
Use the daily drawing challenge to:
- Develop a skill or a technique you are interested in
- Play with new techniques
- Unwind and focus on one thing at the end of the day
- Challenge yourself to do something consistently for a year
- Connect with other people who are joining the challenge